Friday, December 30, 2011

My sweet hugging parents

I could go on and on with this post, but I just had to add this photo taken at Mallory’s birthday party and say that I love the fact that my Dad is always, always hugging my Mom. And really, I mean for as long as I can remember he hugs her, a lot! She even had to come up with her own code language to tell him when the timing of his hug wasn’t ideal…."Clean break” was what she said and says when she just cant pull off a hug : ) She only says this of course when he tries hugging her while her hands are full of dishes or something else that requires too hands at the time! But somehow my Dad doesn’t care what my Mom is doing or whether or not its convenient or whether or not he’s going to be told “clean break” or not, he still hugs her.  And I love that he is always hugging her.

Here they are caught hugging in my kitchen while the chaos of Mallory’s birthday party went on behind them….

IMG_2102

No comments: