Harrison, at 3, you continue to be extremely social, always preferring to play with me or Mallory, or Daddy over being by yourself. Being separated from us is the worst punishment for you. You just started watching movies, and your new favorite is Finding Nemo. Much to my dismay, you have completely given up your nap. We have a little battle every day over having a little room time. I truly think the reason you hate it so much is that your door is closed to rest of us, and you would so much rather be talking and interacting with us!!! You are incredibly sweet-hearted, always aware of where everyone else is and how they are doing. We have just started consistently reading the children's bible to you, which has lead to such sweet and innocent conversations about how much God loves you. You love to talk about your family, extended family, and your friends. Harrison, you truly make my heart melt constantly.
Mallory, at 1 1/2, you are our busy, busy, busy little princess. You try so hard to keep up with your big brother, and you actually do a really good job! As we have observed your competitive nature, your passion, and your fiestiness, we are convinced you are going to be a really great athlete :). You are so tiny for your age, but you are so fearless and require CONSTANT supervision. You are opinionated, and never hesitate to make that opinion known to the rest of us. Your smile and giggle can light up a room. You adore Harrison, but you also know how to keep him on his toes.....which is impressive at 1 1/2! I think the thing I have observed the most about you in the last few months is the intense attachement you have made to your Daddy. You have nothing to do with me when he is in the room. Being held by your Daddy is where you find the most comfort these days. I love seeing the bond you two are forming....its amazing.

1 comment:
I love them both and I miss them. We are hoping Harrison's sweetness rubs off on the big kids and Mallory's tougness rubs off on Cole.
Post a Comment