Thursday, August 12, 2010

Harrison's 2 "New" Tricycles




So I was REALLY excited about finding a new tricycle for Harrison at the new kids consignment shop that opened right up the street from where we live. Not only did Harrison LOVE the tricycle, but I was pretty proud of my purchase. The bike survived and was thoroughly loved at our house for a total of 8 days.......until it was "parked" a little too close to the front wheel of my tire and I ran over it over the way to run a quick errand. Yes, I destroyed my son's beloved new tricycle. Fortunately, my gracious husband was quick to forgive me (through a big and slightly amused smile) and said I should go buy another one :). Here are the photos of the two "new" tricycles.

2 comments:

jaull said...

I think it's probably genetic. Bill suffered through a similar trauma twice. Let's hope it's not a dominant gene.

Nicole said...

Awesome. Just last week I caught a large rock under my van (apparently turning the wheels at just the right time to trap it). Thankfully Matt was also very gracious...