Mimi bought Caroline a new nail polish kit so she and I tested it out!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Cousins
We got to see Caroline and Ellie last week when they came to visit Mimi and Papa in Davidson. Harrison ADORES his cousins. We really are so blessed to have so many sweet, sweet cousins who truly love Harrison and Mallory. My nieces and nephews are so nurturing and loving and I am so thankful for them! I have had many people comment to me how comfortable Harrison is with older kids, and I think it is because he assumes all big kids will love him and play with him like his cousins do!



Mimi bought Caroline a new nail polish kit so she and I tested it out!
Mimi bought Caroline a new nail polish kit so she and I tested it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment