Harrison and Mallory are at the same preschool this year. Harrison is REALLY excited to be the big kid at the preschool, and is incredibly blessed with 4 amazing teachers. He has 2 days of his regular class, and 2 days of science class (which from what I hear this class is a little boys dream!).
Mallory, however, is cautiously excited. She knows it’s a big deal she gets to go to Harrison’s preschool, but has never been fond of having to be dropped off anywhere.
I prepped Harrison the night before the first day that I needed him to be extra brave on his first day and help Mallory, who may be a little nervous. He was so, so great. He talked to Mallory (unprompted) about all the fun things she was going to do and gave her a big hug and kiss before she walked into her class. He was an incredible big brother to her. It made my heart melt.
Playing in the elevator
Sending Mallory into her class!

No comments:
Post a Comment