On Sunday we went up to Main street in Davidson where they had a little parade, and I really do mean little :). The parade consisted of a bunch of kids with bikes decked out for the 4th riding down the street....so cute. We packed a picnic dinner with Mimi and Papa and met up with some friends for concert on the green. Harrison and Mallory danced the entire time!
On Monday we were supposed to grill out at a park on the lake with some neighbors (5 families total), but unfortunately it started to storm 30 minutes after we got there. So, eveyone packed up quickly and we all headed back to our house for an indoor picnic. It was the easiest dinner party I've ever thrown! I didnt even have to plan it.... or clean my house for it! The kids did so great (9 total....all 4 and under!).....so we had a great time.
(not a great pic, but the only one I got before the rain came!)

No comments:
Post a Comment