Sunday, April 24, 2011
April Beach Trip
We headed to the beach last week and had a great time. The weather was perfect! The one day it rained we headed to the aquarium which the kids obviously loved. Bill was able to be with us for the long weekend and then we stayed a few extra days with Mimi and Papa. The kids are at such fun ages so being at the beach was wild but fun. Mallory desperately wanted to swim in the ocean so I spent most of the time running around and playing with her to keep her entertained!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
debbie!! just found your blog and your kids could NOT be any cuter!! love that they look so alike too. (mine don't even look related :)
we are headed to the beach in june and I cannot wait...I have a feeling my daughter will be the wild one too!
Love that y'all have a blog.
Post a Comment