Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"Airplane to Dallas"

Harrison has been pretty obsessed with airplanes in the last few months. We notice and talk about EVERY airplane that we see.....usually at the park, our backyard, in the car, or on a walk. He loves loves loves airplanes. We even google "airplane" and just look at the images of airplanes.....often. He loves airplanes. So Bill's current assingnment with McKinsey is in Dallas. So when we talk about the fact that Daddy is at work we also often talk about how he took an "airplane to Dallas".....which is REALLY cool in his little world (except of course for the fact that means Daddy isnt home!!!). So this morning, I had the kids in the stroller on a walk and Harrison said, "Mommy, I go bye-bye". Where are you going Harrison?? "I go to Dallas with Daddy". Me too sweet boy, me too :).

No comments: